The principle activity of the Group is the operation of the Moma Titanium Minerals Mine which is located on the north east coast of Mozambique and has been in commercial operation since 2009.
- Our people are our most important asset as they drive the generation and effective delivery of our strategy.
- We invest in our employees throughout their careers, offering opportunities for development, training and competitive rewards linked to performance.
- Moma is one of the largest producing mineral sands mines globally, producing approximately 8% of titanium feedstocks.
- The ore zones contained within the Moma resource base are large enough to support production for more than 140 years, at current rates of production.
- Equity and debt markets have provided the financing necessary to develop the Company.
- Maintaining balance sheet strength and flexibility provides opportunities for shareholder returns and investment for growth.
What we do
1. Ore body definition
Defining the size, quantity and grade of mineral resources.
Determination of technical feasibility.
Assessment of commercial viability.
Turning commercially viable reserves and resources into producing assets.
Dredge mining accounts for the vast majority of our ore mining capacity reducing relative operating costs.
Supplemental mining provides flexibility when needed.
Heavy mineral concentrates are processed into finished products using our highly specialised knowledge and equipment.
5. Sales and marketing
We strive for strong and long-term customer relationships for all our marketed products.
Kenmare aims to increase shareholder value through the implementation of its business strategy.
Returning cash to shareholders is a key objective for the Company.
Health and safety
Kenmare strives to create and maintain a safe and healthy operating culture. This benefits our people and the environment we work in as well as improving the reliability of our assets.
Responsible operating practices and efficient use of natural resources.
Government and community relations
Support from local communities and government is an essential component of our licence to operate.
Ensuring that our employees are healthy, productive and well-trained is key to long‑term business sustainability.